Current Employment Opportunities with the Urology Care Foundation:
Individual Giving Specialist
The American Urological Association: Urology Care Foundation is the leading national urology health foundation and the official Foundation of the American Urological Association. We are actively recruiting for an Individual Giving Specialist. Our office is located near Baltimore Washington International Airport in Linthicum, Maryland.
Provides assistance and expertise for individual fundraising including: direct marketing programs; donor stewardship; donor database & prospect management; event fundraising; state and federal registrations; and other functions as needed to support fundraising objectives. Prepares and produces lists for direct marketing efforts. Acts as liaison with vendors and internal resources for direct mail, social media and online giving marketing. Tracks and saves research information on prospects. Maintains individual donor database and prospect lists. Implements individual donor gift entry process. Coordinates acknowledgement process. Provides support for prospect identification, wealth and capacity research. Provides logistical support to manage special event fundraising. Works on executing solicitation and stewardship plan for events sponsors. Administrative support as needed.
Works independently on a variety of special projects as requested.
The successful candidate will have:
- A Four year college degree or equivalent; 3-5 years' experience in development. Advanced degree or CRFE certificate a plus.
- Strong and demonstrated skill with database management, crystal reports, data analyzer, familiar with Personify.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office required; familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint; highly productive and accurate.
- Superior writing skills, including excellent proofreading skills required.
- The ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- The ability to conduct online research.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to coordinate professionals.
- The willingness and ability to travel, participation in evening conference calls, as requested.
AUA offers a rich total compensation including competitive salary, medical dental and prescription plans, two defined contribution plans, on-site fitness center and many more exciting benefits.
Make a decision to join our outstanding team at the American Urological Association - fax a resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements to Randi Cremmins, Human Resources Generalist, 410-689-3830, or by email to hr@AUAnet.org.