Current Open Opportunities with the Urology Care Foundation:
Manager, Major Gifts & Planned Giving
The American Urological Association: Urology Care Foundation is the leading national urology health foundation and the official Foundation of the American Urological Association. We are actively recruiting for a Manager, Major Gifts & Planned Giving. Our office is located near Baltimore Washington International Airport in Linthicum, Maryland.
Reports to the Director of Development of the Urology Care Foundation. Contributes to the success of the Foundation's resource development programs and activities, including member, individual, workplace and deferred giving programs. Designs a comprehensive Annual Fund and Individual Giving programs including appropriate marketing strategies. Defines strategies for implementation of a national Major Gifts and Deferred/Planned Giving Program. Develops a strategy for cultivation and solicitation of major donors. Works in close concert with the Urology Care Foundation's Board of Directors, volunteers, volunteer leaders and other staff to achieve organizational and departmental goals.
The successful candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Development, or related field. Advanced degree or CRFE certified a plus.
- Five or more years of experience in non-profit, foundation or association development, with proven track record of achieving revenue targets of over $1-3 million annually.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully raising money through a Major Gifts program.
- Experience building long term relationships with high net worth prospects is preferred.
- Proven management and leadership abilities.
- Experience working with senior level executives and professionals.
- Willingness to travel.
- High energy, positive attitude, able to work collaboratively with all levels of individuals.
- High degree of initiative.
- Strong verbal communicative skills and demonstrated ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Personify/TIMSS or similar database a plus.
AUA offers a rich total compensation including competitive salary, medical, dental and prescription plans, two defined contribution plans, an on-site fitness center and many more exciting benefits.
Make a decision to join our outstanding team at the American Urological Association - fax a resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements to Randi Cremmins, 410-689-3830, or by email to email@example.com.