Current Employment Opportunities with the Urology Care Foundation:
The American Urological Association: Urology Care Foundation is the leading national urology health foundation and the official Foundation of the American Urological Association. We are actively recruiting for an Outreach Specialist. Our office is located near Baltimore Washington International Airport in Linthicum, Maryland.
Manages Foundation's online presence develops communications, promotes Foundation Outreach programs and coordinates production of patient education materials. Updates and maintains Foundationâ€™s website content. Develops social media campaigns; assists in writing and editing Outreach and Patient Education materials. Composes articles for newsletters and NetNews; Helps to exhibit materials to patients and providers at events and meetings.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Two to three years related experience.
- Strong database management skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience with social media messaging and management.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral, written and proofreading skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience required; familiarity with intermediate Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to conduct online and other research, as needed.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to participate in evening conference calls and attend weekend events.
AUA offers a rich total compensation including competitive salary, medical dental and prescription plans, two defined contribution plans, on-site fitness center and many more exciting benefits.
Make a decision to join our outstanding team at the American Urological Association - fax a resume and cover letter indicating salary requirements to Randi Cremmins, Human Resources Generalist, 410-689-3830, or by email to hr@AUAnet.org.