Join the Founder's Society
At the Urology Care Foundation, we believe that everyone should have access to treatment information; communities should promote opportunities to participate in life-saving urologic programs; and we should all believe in the promise of a future without urologic disease, due to advances made in urology research.
The Founder's Society is an exclusive group of contributors who provide critical support to our vital mission. These individuals are members of an elite collaborative of supporters who care about our mission, and the work we do that is so very important.
Founder's Society Members can belong to the Diamond Club for an annual contribution of $1,000; the William P. Didusch Circle for an annual contribution of $5,000; the Hugh H. Young Circle for an annual contribution of $10,000; and the President's Circle, our highest level of recognition for our most generous supporters, for an annual contribution of $25,000, or more.
Membership in the Founder's Society includes the following benefits, customized at the highest levels to provide personal recognition:
- Unique Charter Member pin, elegantly styled in cloisonné art;
- Distinctive Charter Member designation for the life of your membership;
- Recognition in all Urology Care Foundation materials and vehicles;
- Exclusive Founder's Society members-only opportunities;
- Complimentary patient-education materials;
- Subscription to all Urology Care Foundation news outlets.
Join the Founder's Society today, and your CHARTER MEMBER recognition will remain in place for as long as you keep your membership current. These and all your Founder's Society benefits are our way of saying thanks for your support. In today's difficult economy, we truly appreciate your generosity.