The Urology Care Foundation is proud to announce the launch of a very special edition of UrologyHealth extra magazine.
In early 2020, the Urology Care Foundation published UrologyHealth extra: Special Military Edition, a magazine dedicated to urology patients in the United States military community.
This magazine aims to raise awareness about urologic disease to all retired and active duty personnel of the United States Armed Forces.
This issue features facts and information on the following topics:
- A feature story on the early detection of prostate cancer.
- Healthy Choices: How smoking impacts urologic health.
- Voice of the Experts: Urologists within the United States Military and Veterans Health Administration answer 4 common urology questions.
- The Inside Look: Learn about hematuria.
- Spotlight on Clinical Trials: Get key facts on clinical trials in the Veterans Health Administration.
Make sure to download the UrologyHealth extra: Special Military Edition [pdf] to stay informed!
This special military edition of UrologyHealth extra was made possible through the generous support of Astellas.