By: Urology Care Foundation | Posted on: 22 Jul 2020
Dr. Brian Stork joins the Urology Care Podcast with some advice for our listeners about how to best prepare for a urology visit in our newest episode. Dr. Stork is a urologist in Muskegon, Michigan. He is also the Chair of the Urology Care Foundation's Patient Education Council.
Dr. Stork is a longtime contributor to reliable patient education in urology. He has appeared on the following episodes of the Urology Care Podcast:
- Episode 15: Bladder Health 101 with Dr. Brian Stork
- Episode 32: Taking Advantage of Urology Care Foundation Resources with Dr. Brian Stork
- Episode 58: Priapism 101 with Dr. Brian Stork
- Episode 81: Kidney Stones and Ureteral Stents with Dr. Brian Stork and Taylor Titus
- Episode 100: Celebrating 100 Episodes with Dr. Brian Stork and Casey Callanan
In this newest episode of the podcast, How to Prep for a Urology Visit, Dr. Stork outlines many things that patients can do before they visit a urologist. This episode is great for those that are preparing for their first ever urology visit.
This podcast also provides strong tips and reminders to patients who have many urology visits under their belt. It gives advice about some of the best ways to prep for your next visit.
In this time of COVID-19, Dr. Stork also touches on some key safety issues for patients to consider in the midst of a pandemic. To listen to today's episode, please access the emdeddd link below: