AUA Summit - Spring 2018


Recipes Patient Magazine Podcast Find a Urologist Donate

What is a Cystoscopy?

A cystoscopy (sis-TOS-kuh-pee) is a procedure that lets a urologist view the inside of the bladder and urethra in detail.…more

Did you know? Varicocele

Varicocele is the most common cause of male infertility. About 20% of males with varicocele are at risk of infertility. The good news is that the chance of being fertile is 80%. …more