Join Us for a Spectacular Evening to Benefit the Urology Care Foundation
Step back in time with us to the Roaring 20's - a time known for music, dancing, and fabulous parties! We're throwing a spectacular one to benefit the Urology Care Foundation! Join us for great food, drinks and games in a lively space with a speakeasy vibe. Purchase your tickets to party the night away with us for a great cause. Dress as a gentleman or a silent screen star, come as a flapper or come as you are - we hope you'll join us!
A Great Gatsby Affair
Friday, May 3, 2019
Speakeasy Pre-Reception 6 - 7 p.m. (Limited to Presenting Sponsor and Individual Patrons.)
7 - 10 p.m.
Untitled Supper Club
111 W Kinzie St, Chicago, IL 60654
Approximately 3.6 miles/15 minute cab ride from the McCormick Convention Center.
General Ticket: $150 (Early Bird $130, December 5, 2018 - Feb 19, 2019)
Sponsor a Resident(s) Ticket: $150 (Early Bird $130, December 5, 2018 - February 19, 2019)
Patron Ticket: $500 (Includes one ticket to the Main Event and the Speakeasy exclusive private pre-reception as well as recognition as a Patron.)
- Ticket includes hors d'oeurves, food stations and 3 hour open bar (wine and beer only).
- Dress Code is Cocktail/Business Attire.
Sponsorship Level Opportunities
- Presenting Sponsor: $50,000 (50 tickets to the main event and the exclusive Speakeasy pre-reception)
- Platinum Benefactor: $25,000 (30 tickets, main event)
- Gold: $10,000 (20 tickets, main event)
- Silver: $5,000 (10 tickets, main event)
Read our Guide to Sponsorship Opportunities & Benefits [pdf]
- For more information regarding tickets, please contact Emily Boyce at email@example.com
- For information on sponsorships, please contact Cynthia Duncan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this is an adult reception. No one under 21 is permitted in the club.
*$100 is the fair market value per General or Resident ticket.
*$120 is the fair market value per Patron ticket.
The amount of your contribution that exceeds the fair market value is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by the IRS. Tax ID #20-3210212