Welcome to Week 2 of Bladder Health Month. During November, the Foundation is raising awareness about many conditions that affect the bladder and other parts of the urinary tract, in both men and women. Learn more by viewing and sharing these resources about Bladder Infection/UTI.
Patient Resource Materials
Download the Foundation's free fact sheet with information about UTIs in Children. If you have a mailing address in the U.S. or Puerto Rico, you can order this fact sheet for free!
Read about causes, factors and treatment of UTIs in adults in this article from the Foundation.
Read about recurrent UTIs and how they are treated in this article from Chesapeake Urology Associates (CUA).
National Association for Continence (NAFC):
Women's Health Foundation:
UrologyHealth extra® article
Copy & Paste these to your social media account!
- #Bladder infections are the most common type of #UTI in women & can occur in any part of the urinary tract. Follow #NovBHealth for more info
- Each year, #UTIs account for more than 8 million doctor visits. Follow #NovBHealth for more info.
- Did You Know #UTIs are one of the most common types of infection in the body? Follow #NovBHealth to learn more.
- Guys, gals and kids can get #UTIs, but gals are 4x more likely than men to get one. Follow #NovBHealth for more info.
- 1 in 5 women will have at least one #UTI in their lifetime. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1gbvWxN
- Each year, urinary tract infections account for more than 8 million doctor visits. Of those, about 1.3 million are children, 5.3 million are women and 1.2 million are men. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1gbvWxN
- Bladder infections are the most common type of urinary tract infection (UTI) in women, but can occur in any part of the urinary tract. Learn more at: http://bit.ly/1HvKeWA
- People who have a urinary tract infection (UTI) usually feel pain or burning when urinating and have an urge to go often (even if they pass very little urine). It's important to talk to your doctor if you have these symptoms so the source of the infection can be treated. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1Pqhz4D
- Urinary Tract Infections or UTIs are one of the most common types of infection in the body, and can often be treated with oral antibiotics. Talk to your doctor if you think you have a UTI. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1gbvWxN