Welcome to Week 3 of Bladder Health Month. During November, the Foundation will be raising awareness about many conditions that affect the bladder and other parts of the urinary tract, in both men and women. Learn more by viewing and sharing these resources about Bladder Cancer.
Patient Resource Materials
A 12-page guide to help patients understand diagnosis and treatment of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer.
Find answers about what Bladder Cancer is, and what the different types of it are in this article from the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN).
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN):
Copy & Paste these to your social media account!
- More than 575k people in the U.S. are #BladderCancer survivors. Follow #NovBHealth for more info & learn more here: http://bit.ly/1EB3auA
- This year, about 79k people will get #BladderCancer. Follow @B_C_A_N for more info & follow #NovBHealth
- Half of all #BladderCancer cases in the U.S. are caused by cigarette smoke. Learn more about causes: http://bit.ly/1KvrqqI #NovBHealth
- Men are 4x more likely to be diagnosed w/ #BladderCancer than women, but women often have more advanced stages of the disease. #NovBHealth
- This year, about 79,000 people will be told they have bladder Cancer. Learn more about this disease at: http://bit.ly/1EB3auA #NovBHealth
- Did you know #smoking is the leading cause of #Bladder Cancer? Smokers are twice as likely to be diagnosed with bladder cancer as those who have never picked up a cigarette. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1KvrqqI #NovBHealth
- Bladder cancer occurs mainly in older adults. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1EB3auA #NovBHealth
- One of the most common signs of bladder cancer in women is blood in the urine. Learn more about signs of this disease at: http://bit.ly/2dtC0D7 #NovBHealth