Welcome to Week 4 of Bladder Health Month. During November, the Foundation will be raising awareness about many conditions that affect the bladder and other parts of the urinary tract, in both men and women. Learn more by viewing and sharing these resources about Bedwetting (also called enuresis) and Nocturia.
Patient Resource Materials
The Foundation's poster with facts and figures on loss of bladder control. The infographic is also available to download in a fact sheet size format. If you have a mailing address in the United States or Puerto Rico, you can order this poster for free!
Read about causes, factors and treatment of Bedwetting (also called Enuresis) in this article from the Foundation.
Copy & Paste these to your social media account!
- 1 in 3 adults over the age of 30 experience # nocturia. Follow #BladdersMatter for more info. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/2dsqb3f
- #Nocturia in women can be a result of childbirth, menopause, and/or pelvic organ prolapse. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/2CP6oWB #BladdersMatter
- #Nocturia is common in ages +60, but it can happen at any age, and in both men & women http://bit.ly/2EEvCZR #BladdersMatter
- #Bedwetting is common in children, but nighttime #incontinence also affects adults. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/1noyXyz #BladdersMatter
- #BedWetting (also called #Enuresis) is a common problem for more than 5M children in the U.S. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1noyXyz
- .@NIDDKgov says "In most cases, the exact cause of #Bedwetting is not known. But many possible causes exist." More: http://bit.ly/1noyXyz #BladdersMatter
- Did you know #BedWetting affects millions of Americans? Read about common ways this condition is treated: http://bit.ly/2d9HYqk
- #BedWetting (also called #Enuresis) is a common problem for more than 5 million children in the U.S. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1noyXyz #BladdersMatter
- Do you wake up more than twice a night to urinate? It could be a condition called #Nocturia. Take control of your bladder health. Talk to your doctor for more info. http://bit.ly/2CP6oWB #BladdersMatter
- Did you know #Nocturia can happen to people of all ages? Talk to your doctor if you get up more than once times per night to use the bathroom. http://bit.ly/2CP6oWB #BladdersMatter
- #Nocturia occurs when you wake up more than once per night to urinate. Talk to your doctor if you are dealing with this condition. Take control of your bladder health. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/2CP6oWB #BladdersMatter