Below are some of our top resources on bedwetting (also called enuresis) and nocturia.
Bedwetting (Enuresis) Resources
Copy and paste these into your social media accounts!
- #Bedwetting is common in children, but nighttime #incontinence also affects adults. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/1noyXyz #BladdersMatter
- #BedWetting (also called #Enuresis) is a common problem for more than 5M children in the U.S. Learn more: http://bit.ly/1noyXyz #BladdersMatter
- Did you know #bedwetting is slightly more common in boys than girls? Learn more: http://bit.ly/1noyXyz #BladdersMatter
- 1-in-3 adults over the age of 30 experience #Nocturia. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2CP6oWB #BladdersMatter
- #Nocturia in women can be a result of childbirth, menopause, and/or pelvic organ prolapse. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/2CP6oWB #BladdersMatter
- #Nocturia is more common in people over 60, but it can happen at any age, and in both men & women http://bit.ly/2EEvCZR #BladdersMatter
- Do you wake up more than twice a night to urinate? It could be a condition called #Nocturia. Take control of your bladder health. Talk to your doctor for more info. http://bit.ly/2CP6oWB #BladdersMatter