Below are some of our top resources on IC, Neurogenic Bladder, Bladder Infection and Urinary Tract Infections.
Interstitial Cystitis Resources
Bladder Infection and Urinary Tract Infection Resources
Neurogenic Bladder Resources
Patient Perspectives From Our Patient Advocacy Partners
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction And UTI Symptoms: How Can You Tell The Difference? By Meaghan M.
I Kept Getting UTIs After Sex By Juliet R.
Holistic Treatment For UTI: A Healing Journey By Lea P.
How I Beat Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections By Melissa Kramer
Cranberry Juice For UTIs: How I Found A Better Solution By Annett B.
My Chronic, Embedded UTI Story By Anna T.
Learning to Take Time for Self-Care After My Interstitial Cystitis Diagnosis By Lisa King
Copy and paste these into your social media accounts!
- #InterstitialCystitis effects between 1 to 4 million men and 3 to 8 million women in the U.S. Learn more here: http://bit.ly/1Nen6eg #BladdersMatter
- There's no cure for #InterstitialCystitis, but treatments options may help control symptoms. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/2e25ZUE #BladdersMatter
- Interstitial Cystitis is a chronic health problem that feels like a UTI but does not respond to antibiotics. Also called, painful bladder syndrome, IC can affect anyone. Get the facts about IC symptoms & treatments at: http://bit.ly/2e25ZUE #BladdersMatter
- #BladderInfections are the most common type of #UTI in women & occur in any part of the urinary tract. http://bit.ly/2cSZwet #BladdersMatter
- Each year, #UTIs account for more than 8.1 million doctor visits. Follow #BladdersMatter for more info. http://bit.ly/2cSZwet
- Guys, gals and kids can get #UTIs, but gals are 4x more likely than men to get one. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2cSZwet #BladdersMatter
- 10-in-25 women and 2-in-25 men will have at least one #UTI in their lifetime. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/2cSZwet
- Millions of Americans have #NeurogenicBladder. Learn more about this condition: http://bit.ly/1Neo6iC #BladdersMatter
- In people with #NeurogenicBladder, the nerves and muscles don't work together very well. As a result, the bladder may not fill or empty correctly. Read our fact sheet on this condition here: http://bit.ly/1jesfJt #BladdersMatter