COVID-19 is bringing a lot of changes to our lives, including stress and anxiety. We’ve put together these helpful resources for you during this challenging time.
Urology Health extra Telehealth Issue
Read all about telehealth and urology in the Spring 2021 issue of Urology Heath extra
- Patients With Cancer Who Are Hospitalized For COVID-19 Have Increased Risk Of Death But Are Less Likely To Receive Critical Care Compared With Patients With COVID-19 Who Do Not Have Cancer, Study Finds
- Medicare, Medicaid, CHIP To Cover Cost Of COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters For Nearly All Recipients
- States Begin Complicated COVID-19 Booster Shot Rollout Even As Millions Remain Unvaccinated
- Insurers Asking Unvaccinated People To Share Cost Of COVID-19 Treatment
- CDC Director Overrules Advisory Panel To Broaden Recommended Use Of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots For Frontline Workers
Knowing the basics of the novel coronavirus will help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Information on how to take care of yourself and others during the pandemic.
Resources to help you understand what the benefits of telehealth are, and what to expect during your visit.
There are promising developments happening around a COVID-19 vaccine. Stay up to date with these resources.