COVID-19 is bringing a lot of changes to our lives, including stress and anxiety. We’ve put together these helpful resources for you during this challenging time.
Urology Health extra Telehealth Issue
Read all about telehealth and urology in the Spring 2021 issue of Urology Heath extra
- Experts Say Testing Is Key To Curbing Spread Of COVID-19 As Vaccinations Drive Down Infections And Restrictions Ease
- Experts Say “Herd Immunity” Is Unlikely In The US Because Of Large Number Of People Who Do Not Plan To Be Vaccinated
- Just a Little Extra Weight Raises Risk of Severe Covid in Study
- White House Says More Than 100 Million People In The US Are Fully Vaccinated
- Spring Wave Of Coronavirus Infections In US Reportedly Subsiding
Knowing the basics of the novel coronavirus will help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Information on how to take care of yourself and others during the pandemic.
Resources to help you understand what the benefits of telehealth are, and what to expect during your visit.
There are promising developments happening around a COVID-19 vaccine. Stay up to date with these resources.