COVID-19 is bringing a lot of changes to our lives, including stress and anxiety. We’ve put together these helpful resources for you during this challenging time.
Urology Health extra Telehealth Issue
Read all about telehealth and urology in the Spring 2021 issue of Urology Heath extra
- Roughly Half Of US Adults Have Received At Least One COVID-19 Vaccine Dose, CDC Says
- US To Set Up $1.7B National Network To Identify, Track Coronavirus Variants
- Global COVID-19 Death Toll Surpasses Three Million
- CDC Identifies About 5,800 Breakthrough Cases Of COVID-19 Infection Among Americans Who Have Been Fully Vaccinated
- Large Majority Of Patients Report Satisfaction With Telehealth During The Pandemic, Survey Suggests
Knowing the basics of the novel coronavirus will help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Information on how to take care of yourself and others during the pandemic.
Resources to help you understand what the benefits of telehealth are, and what to expect during your visit.
There are promising developments happening around a COVID-19 vaccine. Stay up to date with these resources.