COVID-19 is bringing a lot of changes to our lives, including stress and anxiety. We’ve put together these helpful resources for you during this challenging time.
Urology Health extra Telehealth Issue
Read all about telehealth and urology in the Spring 2021 issue of Urology Heath extra
- New Legislation Aims To Extend Telehealth Access For Medicare Beneficiaries After Pandemic Has Ended
- Many Immunocompromised People In US Still At Risk As Nation Begins Easing COVID-19 Precautions
- Biden Administration Weighs New Pandemic Measures As States Begin Easing Mask Mandates
- Fauci Says US Exiting “The Full-Blown Pandemic Phase” Of COVID-19
- Hospitals Remain Wary As Omicron Surge Begins To Ease
Knowing the basics of the novel coronavirus will help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Information on how to take care of yourself and others during the pandemic.
Resources to help you understand what the benefits of telehealth are, and what to expect during your visit.
There are promising developments happening around a COVID-19 vaccine. Stay up to date with these resources.