COVID-19 is bringing a lot of changes to our lives, including stress and anxiety. We’ve put together these helpful resources for you during this challenging time.
Urology Health extra Telehealth Issue
Read all about telehealth and urology in the Spring 2021 issue of Urology Heath extra
- US COVID-19 Death Toll Surpasses 600K
- COVID-19 Likely Was Already In US At The End Of 2019, NIH Study Finds
- Quarter Of People Who Had COVID-19 Sought Care For New Medical Problems At Least A Month After Diagnosis, Analysis Finds
- COVID-19 Booster Shot May Help Protect Some Transplant Patients, Study Says
- Widespread COVID-19 Vaccination Among Adults Can Protect Unvaccinated, Study Suggests
Knowing the basics of the novel coronavirus will help keep you and your loved ones safe.
Information on how to take care of yourself and others during the pandemic.
Resources to help you understand what the benefits of telehealth are, and what to expect during your visit.
There are promising developments happening around a COVID-19 vaccine. Stay up to date with these resources.