Caring for Yourself and Others
What to Know About Male Infertility during COVID-19 with Dr. Stanton Honig
- What to Know About Prostate Cancer during COVID-19
- What to Know About Bladder Cancer during COVID-19
- What to Know About Kidney Cancer during COVID-19
- Cancer Care: Coronavirus Resources
- BCAN: COVID-19 and Bladder Cancer FAQs
- Coronavirus: What Cancer Patients Need to Know
- Zero: Coronavirus and Prostate Cancer What You Need to Know
Mental Health During COVID-19
Many organizations are providing patient support through virtual platforms. We have compiled a list of Virtual Patient Support Groups to help patients find the right one for them.
Daily Strength serves as an online forum for mental wellness and stress relief strategies. You can create a free membership on this website to access a wealth of wellness tools.
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including social media.
- Take care of your body. Take deep breaths, stretch or meditate. Try to eat healthy, well-balanced meals, exercise regularly, get plenty of sleep and avoid alcohol.
- Make time to unwind. Listen to music, read or try to do some other activities you enjoy.
- Talk about your concerns and how you are feeling with your loved ones or other people you trust.
- Coping with Stress [CDC]
- Your Healthiest Self: Wellness Toolkit [NIH]
- Managing COVID-19 anxiety and stress webinar | Transcript | Transcripción en Español
- Way to keep CALM webinar | Transcript | Transcripción en Español
- Things to do while staying at home infographic