- Daily Activites and Going Out [CDC]
- Symptoms of Coronavirus [CDC]
- Similarities and Differences between Flu and COVID-19 [CDC]
- Many towns have opened drive through testing locations. For information on testing sites in your area, please visit your State and Territorial Health Department Websites
- The CDC has issued detailed advice for older Americans who are at higher risk for more serious symptoms of COVID-19. Learn more about the COVID-19 Checklist for Older Adults.
- For the myth buster page regarding the false information about the coronavirus, visit the myth buster section.
- To view commonly asked questions and answers about the coronavirus, visit the WHO's Q&A Page for more information.
Wearing a Mask
Download the CDC's " How to Safetly Wear and Take Off a Mask" PDF