Below are some of our top resources on incontinence, overactive bladder (OAB) and stress urinary incontinence (SUI).
Overactive Bladder Resources
Stress Urinary Incontinence Resources
Patient Perspectives From Our Patient Advocacy Partners
How I Manage My Overactive Bladder by April Noel
Living With Incontinence, Without Shame by Kim Hardesty
I Didn’t Let Overactive Bladder Stop Me from Living My Life by Deenise Abrams
Anyone Can Develop Overactive Bladder by Linda Laborde
Copy & paste these into your social media accounts!
- OveractiveBladder affects +33M US adults. Don't allow symptoms to limit you! Learn more: http://bit.ly/2ymkQBw #BladdersMatter
- OAB isn't a disease - it's the name given to a group of troubling urinary symptoms. Get the facts: http://bit.ly/2ymkQBw #BladdersMatter
- #SUI impacts 1 in 3 women under the age of 60 and 1 in 2 of all women age 65 and above. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2Et4ahs #BladdersMatter
- Females are more likely to get #SUI than men. Learn more about SUI: http://bit.ly/2Et4ahs #BladdersMatter
- More than 25 million people in the United States experience bladder leakage every day. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2P0TiLR #BladdersMatter
- The severity of urinary #incontinence ranges from the occasional leaking of urine when you cough or sneeze to having an urge or that "gotta go" feeling that's so sudden and strong, you may not make it to the bathroom in time. Learn more: http://bit.ly/2P0TiLR #BladdersMatter