Welcome to the Urology Care Foundation media center. Here you'll find the latest news and information about the Foundation.
We support urologic research and strive to provide the most current, comprehensive and reliable urologic health information for patients and the public. The Foundation:
- Was founded in 1987
- Supports research professionals through grant programs, clinical trials and the publishing of the National Urology Research Agenda (NURA)
- Provides resources for patient education regarding urological conditions including brochures
- Engages in public awareness campaigns, special events and community programs to help further the cause of educating those at risk and as those already suffering from urological conditions
- Supports and advocates on a variety of issues pertaining to patient urological health, industry standards and access to care
- Is supported by a wide variety of corporate sponsors, endowments and individual donors
- Publishes Urology Health Extra magazine as a service to the patients, health care professionals and the public
To support urologic research and to be the premier provider and resource for the most current, comprehensive and reliable urologic health information for patients and the public.
The Urology Care Foundation is the world's leading nonprofit urological health foundation - and the official foundation of the American Urological Association. We partner with physicians, researchers, healthcare professionals, patients, caregivers, families and the public to support and improve the prevention, detection and treatment of urological diseases through research and education.