Welcome to the Urology Care Foundation media center. Here you'll find the latest news and information about the Foundation.
We support urologic research and strive to provide the most current, comprehensive and reliable urologic health information for patients and the public. The Foundation:
- Was founded in 1987
- Supports research professionals through grant programs, clinical trials and the publishing of the National Urology Research Agenda (NURA)
- Provides resources for patient education regarding urological conditions including brochures
- Engages in public awareness campaigns, special events and community programs to help further the cause of educating those at risk and as those already suffering from urological conditions
- Supports and advocates on a variety of issues pertaining to patient urological health, industry standards and access to care
- Is supported by a wide variety of corporate sponsors, endowments and individual donors
- Publishes Urology Health Extra magazine as a service to the patients, health care professionals and the public
Be the leader in improving health care for urologic patients worldwide through supporting research and providing education.
We support and improve urological care by funding research, developing patient education and pursuing philanthropic support.
Why a Clinical Trial Might Be Right for You
Learn how a clinical trial may be a good option for you with this informative video.