Urology Care Foundation Humanitarian Grant Program
The Urology Care Foundation Humanitarian Grant Program supports the outstanding efforts of individuals and projects that provide direct urologic patient care to individuals and communities in underserved areas, either within or outside the United States. Consideration is given to the nature and scope of contributions; frequency and duration of involvement; positive changes and results for communities, facilities and programs; as well as contributions toward sustainability.
Program Details & Eligibility:
- All AUA members can apply including Senior, Honorary and International members.
- Residents/Fellows who apply must be sponsored by and work in collaboration with a board-certified urologist and must provide permission/approval from their institutions to participate.
- Two grants are available in 2021. Each grant will be $4,500 with the total number of grants awarded determined by the total number of endowments funded.
- Applicants must highlight their affiliation with established organizations/programs/projects.
- The Foundation encourages diversity among applicants and associated projects.
The 2021 application cycle is now closed.
Support these Humanitarian health care missions in urology!
These humanitarian grants are made possible through Humanitarian Endowment funds. Learn how you can support this extraordinary initiative.