November is National Bladder Health Month!
We’re tipping off for Bladder Health Month! Don’t sit on the sidelines – here you can easily access a variety of resources on different bladder health conditions. Each week, the Foundation will be highlighting different bladder conditions.
Follow #BladdersMatter on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook during the month of November!
Join Us for Our Third Annual Social Media Day of Thanks
Who: Bladder Health Alliance Members, Foundations, Patient Advocacy Groups, General Public, any person or group with ties to National Bladder Health Awareness Month and/or interest in bladder health and research
What: Posting on social media during our designated Day of Thanks to thank doctors, researchers, lawmakers and others who support bladder health research, promote bladder health awareness and care for those with bladder health conditions.
Where: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and all other social media platforms
When: Thursday, November 12, 2020
How: Post on social media using #BladdersMatter
- Mark your calendars! 11/12 is the #BladdersMatter Day of Thanks for Bladder Health Month!
- Who will you thank on 11/12 for the #BladdersMatter Day of Thanks?
- Thank you to doctors who treat bladder conditions and improve the lives of patients! #BladdersMatter
- Thank you to researchers who continue to find cures for bladder conditions! #BladderMatter
- Thank you to Congressional Champions who help fund research to advance bladder health! #BladdersMatter
- Thank you to everyone who promotes bladder health awareness! #BladdersMatter
- Have you marked your calendar for November 12? It's the #BladdersMatter Day of Thanks in honor of Bladder Health Month!
- We are sending a big "THANK YOU" to all of those who have continued to support bladder health awareness! #BladdersMatter
- Who are you thanking today? Tell us why #BladdersMatter to you!
- Thank you to doctors, researchers and all others who help advance bladder health to improve the lives of patients! #BladdersMatter