By: Urology Care Foundation | Posted on: 01 Apr 2019
Blueberries pack huge health benefits in a tiny package. Not only are blueberries delicious, they are also great for your health. Eating blueberries regularly helps fend off heart disease, cancer, brain aging, and much more. Spring and summer are prime seasons for fresh blueberries - try the following recipe this season.
- 4 cups Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp Grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup All-purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Chopped pecans
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine ingredients for Fruit Base and spread in 8" square pan
- Combine Topping ingredients and sprinkle over Fruit Base
- Bake at 350°F 40 - 45 minutes (5 minutes longer for frozen blueberries) or until top is golden and fruit is bubbly
Share Your Story
Have a story to share? The Urology Care Foundation invites you to share your experience with a urologic condition and how it has affected you or your family.
Make a Differnece
Your tax-deductible gift will help support the millions of patients who are faced with urologic disease. Together, we care.